Staking is responsible for providing the liquidity supply of GEN in Pinetree Space. Staking will be the service that users will be most interested in among the services provided by Pinetree Space. Gate Keeper and Fever Staking provide Pinetree Space's unique staking system by combining the roles and functions of existing DeFi Platforms.
- First, Gate Keeper is a basic role given when staking GEN to Gate Keeper, and user can get GEN Protocol's Bridge Asset validation role, voting power (VP), and staking interest. Gate Keeper plays an important role in verifying projects that enter the Pinetree Space ecosystem, and provides appropriate roles and benefits.
- Second, Fever Staking is the biggest benefit that Gate Keepers can participate in. Gate Keepers receive very high interest rate that is different from the general staking interest. Initially, the smaller the Fever Staking quantity, the higher the non-linearly high APY. Unlike general staking, Fever Staking occurs only under limited conditions, and the initial conditions are scheduled to be disclosed when the staking system is opened and will be determined through future DAO voting.
- 1.When staking GEN to Gate Keeper, voting power (VP) is generated in a 1:1 ratio, and the staker can participate in the governance voting in Pinetree Space as much as your VP.
- 2.In order to provide GEN Protocol network stability, it gives the role of Gate Keeper for edge node operation and 2-way peg verification.
- 3.The Gate Keeper, which acts as an edge node and bridge verification, will receive a GEN reward of 5% of APY, and the reward is calculated for every block and paid when claiming the reward.
- 4.Users can delegate their GEN to the Gate Keeper and receive the same APY 5% reward upon delegation, but pay the commission set by the delegated Gate Keeper to the Gate Keeper and receive the rest of the rewards.
- 5.It provides benefits to participate in Fever Staking, and users who have delegated GEN to Gate Keeper receive the same benefits.
- 6.If a user unstakes, they will receive the amount of Unstaking after 7 days. During the unstaking period, the voting power and Fever Staking participation benefits will disappear by the amount, and the GEN reward payment will be stopped.
＊The role and benefits of Gate Keeper are maintained as long as you staking 100 GEN or more in Gate Keeper.
- 1.Users who have staked at least 100 GEN in Gate Keeper Staking can participate in Fever Staking.
- 2.Fever Staking can be staked with stGEN tokens, and you will receive GEN as a reward. This reward is calculated for every block and paid when claiming the reward.
- 3.stGEN Acquisition Process When the user executes swapGenForStakingGen(), the amount of GEN to be exchanged is incinerated to a null address of 0xffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff and stGEN is paid in a 100:1 ratio. 100 GEN : 1 stGEN
- 4.stGEN Reward - APY decreases when stGEN staking quantity increases, and APY increases when stGEN staking quantity decreases. - APY = Reward / Staked GEN