3 Seconds Club
3 Seconds Club is a Web 3.0 SocialFi platform. It has three characteristics: Messaging, Assets, and NFT. All functions are provided for both decenteralized blockchain users and Web 2.0 social media users. Through 3 Seconds Club, various platforms and users staying in Web 2.0 will be able to easily onboard to the Web 3.0 ecosystem.
- Freedom: Privacy is guaranteed with encrypted messages recorded on the blockchain.
- Sovereignty: 3 Seconds Club gives sovereignty to users for their assets and social activity data.
- Decentralization: All activities such as 3 Seconds Club messages and NFT are recorded only on the blockchain network.
- Message: Privacy is guaranteed through encrypted messages that are recorded only on the blockchain.
- Assets: It is possible to transfer assets between users identified within 3 Seconds Club by preventing hacking and phishing without separately verifying wallet addresses.
- NFT: The scalability of NFT can be strengthened by using PFP and Emoji of NFT through Pinetree Space interworking of Generation.
Existing Web 2.0 social media is centrally managed by the platform. 3 Seconds Club provides a decentralized message service by encrypting/decrypting messages through the password promised between users.
All Generation Protocol TX Fees generated including 3 Seconds Club’s messaging transaction and any other activities will be rewarded to the Validator, and this amount is all paid as Gate Keeper Staking rewards.
- 1.When using 3 Seconds Club, a wallet and account are created through the mnemonic code.
- 2.Create a chat room by checking the wallet address of the user who want to chat with, and host can configure the room type by the general chat/encryption chat and chat room maintenance period when creating a chat room. Chat room settings can be changed using GEN.
- 3.In the chat history of the encrypted chat room, Tx is recorded on the blockchain for each chat.
- 4.The chat history between users can be decrypted through the initially set password to check the chat history. If a mutual user loses the password, the corresponding chat history cannot be found.
- 5.Encrypted chat history is recorded only on the blockchain with Tx, that even 3 Seconds Club developers cannot check the message content.
3 Seconds Club can utilize Crypto assets in various ways by using the platform's own functions.
Easy asset transfer with Transfer function, community revitalization using Airdrop Claim, easy asset exchange using DEX Aggregator, OTC transaction using low fee and safe Escrow function.
- 1.Click ‘Send’ in the wallet in the 3 Seconds Club app, select the asset to be transferred, enter the wallet address and amount, and send.
- 2.Select the currently active user profile and click ‘Send’, the user’s wallet address is automatically entered, and simple transfer is available by selecting the asset and amount to be transferred.
The blockchain community is currently distributed among various channels. In each community, only community features such as simple chatting exist.
3 Seconds Club's Airdrop Claim function provides simple airdrop function to the community, which allow projects and users to create and activate their communities conveniently.
- 1.Owner users who have created a chat channel can use the Airdrop Claim function to activate the community.
- 2.When the Airdrop Claim function is activated, one contract is created, and the quantity of assets to be Airdrop Claimed is deposited in the contract.
- 3.Claim can be activated when setting the number of users who will proceed with Airdrop Claim at the time of deposit.
- 4.When Airdrop Claim is activated, the Claim bar at the top of the chat channel is activated, and users who participated in the chat channel can proceed with the claim. When the deposit amount is exhausted, the Claim bar automatically disappears.
In general OTC transactions, transactions are made on a centralized platform or between individual users. However, in these transactions, personal information is exposed and platform fees may be applied. When conducting Escrow transactions between users who use OTC services in 3 Seconds Club, there are great advantages in easy transaction, reduced fees, and security.
- 1.Start ‘Escrow’ function in chat channel.
- 2.Select the Buy or Sell for the trade.
- 3.Select the blockchain network and asset to conduct the transaction.
- 4.Escrow contract is created when user set the quantity and trading pair of the asset the user wants to trade.
- 5.Each user chooses a transaction method and deposits the coin/token amount.
- 6.Each user checks the amount deposited, and when the transaction is ‘approved’, the Escrow contract is activated, and the assets are exchanged between Buy/Sell users.
3 Seconds Club is a blockchain social media platform that can activate the NFT market by linking with Pinetree Space. Various users such as NFT projects and creators can deposit/mint NFT PFPs and Emojis in Pinetree Space and use them in the 3 Seconds Club. The more the platform is activated, the more IPs owned by various NFT projects and creators are activated, and it plays a role in bringing the Emoji market, which is limited to the existing Web 2.0 market, into the Web 3.0 market.
- 1.Purchase NFT/Emoji from NFT Marketpalce in Pinetree Space.
- 2.Sign to approve in the Pinetree Space and link NFT/Emoji from the connected wallet to the 3 Seconds Club wallet.
- 3.Add and use PFP/Emoji in "My page" of the 3 Seconds Club app, click "My Account" in "User List" shown in chat channel to add PFP, and click the Emoji button in chat channel to activate it
- It is possible to use the NFT owned by the user by sending it to the 3 Seconds Club wallet address.
Plans to integrate the aggregator in the 3 Seconds Club, the assets held within the platform can be quickly exchanged and transferred.
3 Seconds Club plans to link with crypto easy payment infrastructure service providers to make it easier to purchase and use crypto assets.
＊The extension of the chat channel period and chat Tx fee will be disclosed when the beta opens in the future.